donderdag 5 juni 2008

Starting to blog - about photography

Photography is a journey, not a goal. In search for even better captures, one has to practice, think about what has been shot, and try again. In the proces, art is created (or total crap). In this blog, I'm sharing my experiences.

For about 10-15 years, I have been taking pictures. I started out with a Minolta Dynax 7000i, the first ever model (if I'm not misaken) with a grip that today can be found on every contemporary camera. With varying results I started to learn. 3 years ago I went digital, and the number of pictures I took per time unit increased exponentially. I also started to dive and the combination of these hobbies is a guarentee for spectacular results. My first ever picture I took underwater is a rather dull cold-water anemone. Since then, I learned a lot.

The purpose of this Blog is to share my experiences (and hopefully get some feedback), and provide some how-to's, because from my first ever picture underwater to the following picture has been quite a journey.

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Hi there, im on blogger too and have the same idea as yourself to learn photography and get better at it as i go along. I think its great that there is someone else doing it too. Will you be putting up some more images?

Eric zei

Anaelle,

Yes, I will leave more pictures, but have to make up my mind which ones...

Thanks for visiting!